Thursday, June 16, 2011

winter campus street style

This past winter & spring, I was asked to take street style photos on campus for the Z+N magazine and blog. Here is a roundup of Ryerson's stylish set of boys and girls in their cold-weather gear. Spot any obvious trends? I see a lot of black & camel combos, crayon-coloured skinnies, military jackets, oversized scarves, combat boots, bright patterns (and colour! Red seems to be prevalent), faded denim, and of course, fur, fur, and more fur! I can't imagine going anywhere near anything "fur" with the high summer temperatures we're enjoying right now. Hopefully I'll get around to doing some more street peeping soon and catch some of Toronto's best-dressed this season.




A big thank-you to Andie for being an amazing assistant most of these days - carrying paper and a pen in windy and freezing weather is no fun by yourself!
xo

1 comment:

Andie said...

no problemo my love, it was fun times hunting for cuties