Tuesday, January 11, 2011

the fallen





THE FALLEN
styling & photography by OPHELIA'S FUNERAL
makeup by EMILY YAU
assistance by ANDIE LEASK, PARIS NIGHTINGALE, SARAH MCGIVNEY
 models DEIRDRE B & LEEANN P




Hands down the best team a photog could ask for! My assistants were fabulous (they really got down and dirty, Andie was running back and forth and Paris was in the water for most of the shoot!), my models were the sweetest (even after being in the water till they had raisin fingers and toes), and my makeup artist did such an amazing job. I cannot thank you ladies enough, love you all.

2 comments:

nima lorris said...

These are exquisite. The lighting and contrast of the eyes, wow; the soft fabrics and dark hair, gah; the mist, my soul; etc.

Goodness girl.

ophelia's funeral said...

Thanks lady! You are too sweet :)