Tuesday, July 5, 2011

green living


I was able to go to the Green Living Show this past April at the Direct Energy Centre thanks to a lovely friend who invited me to take photos of the Eco-Fashion Show put on by the FTA. 

While I was there, I also took a quick peruse around the booths and found a lot of fun stuff to look at - organic food samples, environmentally friendly household products, green initiatives, and of course some eco-fashion.

Eco-designer Lorena Santin-Andrade
These bracelets and the above neckpiece were hand-crafted by artisans and are a part of Me to We's Maasai Spring Collection. Check out the online store here.
Organic brie that melts in your mouth.. nom.
Spotted this crazy bike on the way home.

3 comments:

AK said...

What awesome displays, makes me sad I missed it.

Sanam said...

It looks like it was a brilliant event :) I love your photos of it, what camera do you use? :)

DayByDiva.Com
DayByDiva.Com

ophelia's funeral said...

Thanks ladies! Sanam, for these photos I used my Nikon D40x :)